Experience life 'Beyond the Wall'
On your private Game of Thrones and Lake Mývatn tour you will go behind the scenes of the popular series Game of Thrones and go to some of the stunning locations where this epic tale was filmed. At the same time visit some of the North Iceland’s highlights, such as Kálfaströnd, Dimmuborgir “Dark Castle” and Grjótagjá rift. You will walk in the woodland of Höfði where you will experience an incredible panoramic view over the land that was ‘North of the wall’ and let your imagination run wild. It goes without saying that you will want your camera with you due to the great photo opportunities that this view offers!
Authentic and personalised, this tour with a local guide, covering a number of shooting locations, but still with enough time to explore offers the chance to recreate scenes of the series for yourself and interact with your tour guide on how they were created.
Some highlights of the tour include;
- The camp of the Wildlings and the path of the men from the Night watch
- Goðafoss Waterfall (from Akureyri and Húsavík)
- Milkwater river
- The Cave where Jon Snow and Ygritte stayed in
- Skútustaðagígar Pseudo Craters
- Dimmuborgir Lava Formations
- The Rift Between the Eurasian & American Continents
- Mt. Námafjall
- Mývatn Nature Baths (Not included, can be added as Extra)